In this very comprehensive blog article several facets of the support for advanced students are being highlighted, undermined with research and discussed:
It is an article about the primary and secondary schooling system, however, some of these principles can equally be applied to higher education.
The article highlights in particular the following aspects:
- the motivation to learn and underachieving of advanced students
- ability grouping (grouping toghether students with similar abilities)
- acceleration (moving skilled students faster through the curriculum)
- a discussion of educational goals (democratic equality, social efficiency, social mobility)
- personalization software
- pracitcal advice for the fostering of advanced students
For this challenge, I see especially the parts about educational goals and personalization software as useful. It should be clear what goals a circular economy fashion education should include and then see how these goals can be achieved through conventional and innovative means.